Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Sorry, I'm not into vamps."




The hype over the Twighlight saga has continued as the 3rd movie "Eclipse" released a few days ago. It went from a pretty decent book to a teeny bopper hypebeast EXPLOSION. But I must admit, I'm a sucker for Jacob's abs too. =x I haven't seen the new one, but I heard it was interesting. According to my bff, there WILL be a 4th one. Of course. I think its one of America's many guilty pleasures.
But lately, haven't you noticed the rise of vampire shows, movies, everything? The fad usually comes every couple of years and it is definitely booming now. All this vampire talk makes me want to watch an actual GOOD vampire flick. Being a sucker for Tanrantino, I of course would have to go for the 1996 film, "From Dusk Till Dawn." It might not have hot boy toys or love triangles but it does have some good acting and Salma Hayek is 100x's more BAD than Bella (yeh I said it). If you get a chance, watch this movie. It's kind of fun and you know, anything dealing with Taratino is going to have some weird twist. I highly recommend it =). muhahahahahhahaha

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster