Friday, March 30, 2012

Can It Be??


Hello My Sweet-Tooths,



I've been on uber hiatus. SERIOUS hiatus. Clearly. It's my senior year of college and I have grad schools to apply for and jobs to get. You know how hectic this life can get. Now, I know that Americans are competitive by nature, but for me, I tend to abandon things when I see people hopping on the bandwagon and destroying something good. I'm guilty of that hipster-like mentality. However, I've been talking to a lot of creative people who feel the same as I do and we all agree that it is time to reclaim our reign as artists, bloggers, photographers, videographers, musicians, etc. I mean, there isn't a better time right? What is the world does end in December? I can't live (or not live rather) with giving up. Sooooo, with that, I do declare, Second Hand Sugar High is officially making a comeback. Granted, it might be a rocky start. I'm currently waiting for a call back for a third job and preparing for the GRE (the grad school SAT), so bare with me yeh? I'm here to bring you insightful thinking from my weird little brain and if you stick around you might like what you see. Plus, over my hiatus I've gotten way better at photography, audio journalism, and video [I invested in a kickass camera]. It shall be funnnn. :)
Tune In Sweet things.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster